According to Jin Shin Jyutsu, each of our fingers is connected to an organ and corresponds to certain emotions. Just press and hold the finger corresponding to the problem and you will relieve it. Usually, you should hold the finger for 3-5 minutes while breathing deep. By regularly using the technique, you can balance all your emotions and eliminate negative feelings.
Here’s a chard for each finger and the corresponding emotion:
- Corresponding organs: spleen and stomach
- Corresponding emotions: anxiety, worry, depression
- Physical symptoms: skin problems, nervousness, headaches, stomachache
- Corresponding organs: bladder and kidneys
- Corresponding emotions: fear, anger, confusion
- Physical symptoms: elbow, ankle, joint and muscle pain, pain in the upper arm, toothache, gum problems, digestive problems, addiction.
- Corresponding organs: gallbladder and liver
- Corresponding emotions: anger, irritability, indecisiveness
- Physical symptoms: vision and circulation problems, migraines, headaches and migraines.
- Corresponding organs: large intestine and lungs
- Corresponding emotions: sadness, fear of rejection, grief, negativity
- Physical symptoms: ringing in the ears, asthma, skin conditions, digestive problems.
- Corresponding organs: small intestine and heart
- Corresponding emotions: low self-esteem, insecurity, nervousness
- Physical symptoms: heart problems, high blood pressure, bone and nerve problems, sore throat, bloating.